For Better or Worse?

14:08 Pippa Ainsworth 0 Comments

Osborne's Solicitors have come up with a fun new app to get couples, or friends chatting about their happy memories and how well you know each other. Do you remember where you met your partner? I met Red Rose Daddy in a nightclub! I was out for a drink and a dance with my cousin and he kept smiling at me across the dance floor. I went across to talk to him (what? I'm a modern woman!) and the rest is history. Here we are nearly five years later with a beautiful family.

I asked my partner a few of the questions and I'm pleased to say he did quite well. He remembered where we met and what I was wearing the night we met. The idea is that you login to the app below using either Facebook or email, answer ten questions then send them to your partner to answer. You'll be notified of their responses and compare them to your own. It's just a little fun but it might take you on a happy trip down memory lane.



Disclaimer: This is a featured guest post

0 comments: